Who are we? 🏎
Ornikar’s team dedicates its mission to transform the overall car mobility experience for drivers around the world. We are developing innovative solutions that bring us closer everyday to becoming the key partner in car mobility : from learning how to drive, to ensuring your car, we create a positive and empowering experience for all drivers in France, in Spain, and shortly further beyond!
We started this incredible odyssey in France in 2013, triggering the transformation of this traditional and dusty industry. It was a relentless fight against countless obstacles over the years to be able to carry out our activities: our deep-rooted values of ambition and humility stem from this journey.
An initial round of funding of €10 million in 2018, followed by a €35 million round in 2019 and a €100 million raise in 2021 allow us to ramp up our offers and expand our teams internationally.
We're always on the lookout for talented people to join and have a positive and lifelong impact on people’s driving experience!
About the team 🦸
The international team is part of the CEO Office, in charge of the identification and launch of new markets for Ornikar/Onroad. Our geographic expansion ambitions have no limits and we consider the world our future playground. Within the CEO Office, the international team acts as a taskforce to identify opportunities (markets, targets) as well as coordinate operations for the pre-launch, launch and growth phases in new markets. As Insurance Market Analyst, you will report to Laetitia Pingel, our VP International.
We are looking for a Strategic Market Analyst for our Insurance unit 🌋
As Strategic Market Analyst, you will be at the heart of the expansion strategy of Ornikar/Onroad for Insurance, through the identification of market and target opportunities as well as local operational implications of our expansion strategy and decisions. We've had the fastest start for an insurtech in France with Ornikar, and you will support all key pillars of the expansion of this product.
What you will do 🛠
- Structure our market analysis and competitive intelligence approach for Insurance (construction, market watches,…)
- Collect data on Car Insurance in the world with deep dives for countries of interest:
- competitors: benchmarking, best practices, business model analysis, product offer and pricing, operations,…
- consumers: quantitative and qualitative surveys, customer journeys and pain points identification,…
- market: trends, sizing, conditions, Onroad’s potential market fit,…
- Consolidate the gathered information into actionable items (databases, reports,presentations,…) and update company knowledge continuously
- Support consultants and local operational teams thanks to precise and structured market explorations
- Support the identification of new expansion targets (country / competition) and investment decisions
- Support the decisions-process and implementation of tools to optimize operations or build competitive advantage for our Car Insurance line
Our Hiring Process 💪
Screening call, with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist or directly with your future manage
Hiring manager interview, with your future manager to evaluate your fit with the job and to get more context about the team different projects and visio
Case study or Technical test, to evaluate your hard skills, your ability to present your work and to have constructive discussion
Culture fit, where you can meet your future new colleagues and check your cultural fit with Ornikar
You are our ideal candidate if you... 🤩
- You have a strong experience (3 to 5 years) in market and competition analysis thanks to a consulting or scale-up expansion experience
- You graduated from a top business school or an engineering school
- You speak English natively or fluently
- You are curious, rigorous and structured
- You are detail-oriented but never forget the big picture (business first!)
- Data is your North Star and you excel at gathering, analyzing and presenting it
- You are efficient and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Nice to have: you're somewhat familiar with the insurance business, you have a previous experience in investment banking or private equity, you speak French
We are your ideal adventure if you are looking for… 🔍
- A french start-up in scale-up phase: we are scaling our business with very strong ambitions, developing and launching new exciting products in France and internationally 🌎
- To pass your driving test for free! 😉
- An average of 11 hours of tailor-made training programmes for each team member
- A caring and safe work environment. As a member of the IDEA Pact, we stand up for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
What collective advantages does Ornikar offer? 🙌
- A sports and wellness subscription with Gymlib 🏑
- A complementary health insurance with Alan 🩺
- A Swile card to use your lunch vouchers (€11 per day worked)
- An unlimited access to Busuu, a platform where you can learn up to 12 new different languages
- Management fees for employee savings with Epsor
- Hundreds of discounts and benefits thanks to Leeto, partner of our Social and Economic Committee
- Reimbursement of public transport costs at 50% or a green mobility package up to €450/year with the Worklife card 🌳
Ornikar and Onroad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. All our interviewers and managers are being trained to avoid unconscious bias during interviews and to perform structured job interviews based on a detailed scorecard. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We constantly challenge ourselves and particularly engage in offering a welcoming environment for women within our tech teams. You can have a look at our initiatives here 50inTech
To all recruitment agencies: Ornikar and Onroad do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees or any other organisation location. Ornikar and Onroad are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes