Who are we? 🏎
Ornikar’s team dedicates its mission to transform the overall car mobility experience for drivers around the world. We are developing innovative solutions that bring us closer everyday to becoming the global leader in road safety: from learning how to drive, to ensuring your car, we create a positive and empowering experience for all drivers in France, in Spain, and shortly further beyond!
We started this incredible odyssey in France in 2013, triggering the transformation of this traditional and dusty industry. It was a relentless fight against countless obstacles over the years to be able to carry out our activities: our deep-rooted values of ambition and humility stem from this journey.
An initial round of funding of €10 million in 2018, followed by a €35 million round in 2019 and a €100 million raise in 2021 allow us to ramp up our offers and expand our teams internationally.
We're always on the lookout for talented people to join and have a positive and lifelong impact on people’s driving experience!
We are looking for a UX Researcher 👏
To fulfill our mission “Make driving a positive and safe experience for everyone”, we launched last year Ornikar Automobile Insurance. As a new product, we have a lot of exciting projects to work on this year. As a UX Researcher, you will be a part of our Product Design Team and your role will be to get a better understanding of our prospect and users, to enhance the quality of our Design propositions. In doing so you will have many touch points with your Design team during Design rituals and a real impact on the UX Strategy.
Your missions 🤘
You will have three main missions :
- Through qualitative and quantitative methods, you will understand our users, their problems and motivations to use Ornikar Insurance, and translate your research inputs into personae, JTBD and Experience Maps
Facilitate ideation workshops with product designers, product managers and developers to turn research insights into product opportunities
Analyse and mesure the quality of our user experience through usability scales and user testing
What you will do 🤘
- With the Product Designers and Product Managers, you will define and work on the UX Strategy of your Design projects
- You will lead and run interviews, focus groups, user testing, surveys, to collect feed-backs and share them to your team through visual and useful UX tools.
- To enhance our Product Discovery phases, you will implement Atomic Research on Dovetail
- You will mesure and evaluate our product experience by following our UX Metrics
You are our ideal candidate if you... 🙌
- Have strong skills to understand and mesure a product experience
- Are a UX lover : you read and share about Design and Product culture
- Have already facilitate a Design Sprint or a Lean UX method
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as a UX Designer or UX Researcher
- Speak French & Fluent English
What Ornikar can offer you… 🎁
- A salary range for this role : between 47K€ and 55K€ according to the level of impact we will observe during your interview
- The possibility to work hybrid, full remote anywhere in France or from our offices in Paris
We are your ideal adventure if you are looking for… 🔍
- A french start-up in scale-up phase: we are scaling our business with very strong ambitions, developing and launching new exciting products in France and internationally 🌎
- To pass your driving test for free! 😉
- An average of 11 hours of tailor-made training programmes for each team member
- A caring and safe work environment. As a member of the IDEA Pact, we stand up for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
What are collective advantages at Ornikar? 🙌
- A sports and wellness subscription with Gymlib 🏑
- A complementary health insurance with Alan 🩺
- A Swile card to use your lunch vouchers (€11 per day worked)
- An unlimited access to Busuu, a platform where you can learn up to 12 new different languages
- Management fees for employee savings with Epsor
- Hundreds of discounts and benefits thanks to Leeto, partner of our Social and Economic Committee
- Reimbursement of public transport costs at 50% or a green mobility package up to €450/year with the Worklife card 🌳
Specific "full-remote" working conditions
- A Spendesk payment card, to handle your expense advances
- A travel budget equivalent to the basis of an exchangeable 1st class SNCF back and forward trip from the closest station to your home to our Parisian office
- A “SNCF Liberté” card if you are traveling by train
- Reimbursement of hotel nights in Paris on the basis of 120 euros/night maximum
Our Hiring Process 💪
Screening call, with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist or directly with your future manager
Hiring manager interview, with your future manager to evaluate your fit with the job and to get more context about the team different projects and vision
Case study or Technical test, to evaluate your hard skills, your ability to present your work and to have constructive discussions
Culture fit, where you can meet your future new colleagues and check your cultural fit with Ornikar
Ornikar and Onroad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer since we believe that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. All our interviewers and managers are being trained to avoid unconscious bias during interviews and to perform structured job interviews based on a detailed scorecard. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We constantly challenge ourselves and particularly engage in offering a welcoming environment for women within our tech teams in France. You can have a look at our initiatives here
To all recruitment agencies: Ornikar and Onroad do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, our employees or any other organisation location. Ornikar and Onroad are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.